Again, sorry I’m still not around. Busy with new puppy and moving and such. Hopefully be back to normal a couple weeks into March.
The main symptom of chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a devastating tiredness or exhaustion that has lasted at least 6 months and does not improve much with rest. This fatigue also is so severe that it interferes with your work, your play, and your social activities. The fatigue and other symptoms described below may begin suddenly or they may develop gradually over weeks or months.
Other long-term symptoms include:
Recommended Related to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Important It is possible that the main title of the report Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is not the name you expected. Please check the synonyms listing to find the alternate name(s) and disorder subdivision(s) covered by this report.
- Forgetfulness, memory loss, confusion, or difficulty concentrating.
- Sore throat.
- A fever.
- Tender lymph nodes in the neck or armpits.
- Muscle pain.
- Joint pain without redness or swelling.
- Headaches that are different from other headaches you have had in the past.
- Unrefreshing sleep (waking up feeling tired or not rested).
- Feeling unwell after exercise or other physical activities.
But I must say without I most likely wouldn’t be walking today…. Yep my doctors say it when I start complaining about the side effects. Which is kinda mean. I am grateful to walk but that doesn’t give me back my shape or take back my stretch marks or make me have stop taking metoprolol tartrate (fucking PSVT)